Wednesday 27 June 2012

Free Alt Summit classes

Blogging is a truly unique experience and one that you don't get any real training in. I started my blog on a whim and now a year later I have found that I really enjoy blogging and want to continue it. In the past year, I have wondered how to do many many things in regards to blogging, which I had no idea about and no clue how to do them.

After some time browsing the mighty internet, I found Alt Design SummitAlt Channel and their amazing online classes. I have take a number of the classes and loved each and every one of them. I have learned so much in each class and for $15 a class, it was worth every penny.

Alt Summit 

One of the classes I attended was Understanding Analytics with Nicole Balch. 


The class was about page views, subscribers, statistics and how to track them and use them to your advantage. Nicole was an amazing teacher and there was so much to learn. 

One of the things that she talked about was why are statistics important and here are some of them. 


There are some fantastic new classes coming up in July and Alt is even offering two classes for FREE!!! I recommend you sign up fast, since they will be gone in no time. 

Bing offers two FREE classes about:



You should also check out the awesome classes they are offering in July and last but not least, you can earn 4 free classes in July and you can find all the info on that here

I have already signed up for a couple of classes, so maybe I'll see you there. 

Have a fantastic day!
B

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...